She can, she will!

I had an appointment with my oncologist in Brewer yesterday to receive the results of my MRI.  I was fully expecting to hear news of improvement, but the level of improvement was far beyond what I dared to hope for.  The MRI showed a 95% resolution of the cancer in my breasts.  The left side shows no malignancies and the right side shows a less than 1 cm spot of malignancy.  This is amazing, miraculous, such a relief.  God is good!  Dr. Sinclair is going to contact Dr. Overmoyer in Boston with results and to see if she wants to see me sooner than we had originally thought.

With news like that, Taxol treatment #3 was a breeze.  It was my first chemo dose with no steroid given.  This was also very exciting to me because I hate the way the steroids make me feel.  Thankfully I had no reactions during the chemo.  In the evening I did have a little bit of nausea so I did take an anti-nausea medicine so that I could get some sleep. It worked and I slept for almost 9 hours last night!  I am still tired this morning, but my plan is to rest most of the day today.

She can, she will... Thanks, Laura, for the new shirt!  I love it!






Comments

  1. God is awesome!! You are awesome!! Your family is awesome !!! Great news ! Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....That is so wonderfully amazing!!! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Round 2

Life is tough but so am I...

Round #6... Sunny Skies Ahead!